Electronic flow sensor, also known as differential thermal flow sensor and Thermal flow sensor. The set range can be 1-20m/s. Have relay output (230VAC. 4A) and 4-20mA output. Suitable for different kinds fluid. Concise and direct indicator, and with high reliable.
1, No movable parts.
2, Maintenance free.
3, Easy installation.
4, Suitable for variable diameter demand.
5, Switching value can be adjusted continuously.
6, Extremely low pressure loss.
7, Compact structure.
8, LED indicator display flow trend and switch state.
1. Set range: 1^150cm/s( water), 3^300cm/s(oil), 20^2000cm/s(air)
2. Output: PNP, NPN, Relay, NO+NC (SPDT)
3. Power supply: 24V± 20%DC or 230V± 15%AC
4. Switching Current: Max. 400mA(PNP or NPN type ), Max. 4A( Relay type )
5. Unload current: Max. 80mA
6. Flow indicator: LED (6)
7. Set type: Potentiometer set
8. Proof Pressure range: 100bar
9. Temperature gradient: 4 C/s
10. Response time: 1--13s, standard is 2s
11. Initialization time: 8s
12. Electrical protection: Reversed-phase, short circuit, overload protection
13. Protection class: IP67
14. Medium temperature: -20--80C
15. Environment temperature: -20--80C
16. Storage temperature: -20--100C
17. Connection: M12 connector /2m cable (option)
18. Material: Probe is stainless steel