The standard permanent magnet eddy current coupling consists of two parts: a copper rotor and a permanent magnet rotor. Generally, the copper rotor (steel rotor with copper ring) is connected to the motor shaft, and the permanent magnet rotor (aluminum rotor with permanent magnet material) is connected to the shaft of the working machine. There is an air gap between the copper rotor and the permanent magnet rotor ( Called air gap), there is no mechanical connection that transmits torque. When the motor rotates, the copper ring of the copper rotor generates induced eddy current when cutting the magnetic field lines of the permanent magnet, and the force between the magnetic field of the induced eddy current and the magnetic field of the permanent magnet realizes the torque transmission between the motor and the working machine . The air gap (3~6mm) can be adjusted within a certain range to meet the required torque transmission and speed transmission requirements.
1. The daily maintenance workload is small, and it is a maintenance-free product with low operating cost.
2. Larger installation error is allowed (allowable centering error can be 5mm, and angle error can be 2.5°)
3. It has an overload protection function, which improves the reliability of the entire system and completely eliminates the damage caused by the overload of the system.
4. Improve the starting ability of the motor and realize the soft start/stop of the motor. Reduce shock and vibration. Coordinate the load distribution of multi-machine drives.
5. Extend the service life of various components in the transmission system.
6. The structure is simple, the volume is small, the installation is convenient, and it is suitable for working in harsh working conditions.
7. The required torque transmission and speed transmission requirements can be achieved by adjusting the air gap.
8. It is suitable for various special shaft diameter or installation size req