ball mill grinding media Specifications
We have the capacity to deliver premium quality forged grinding balls of all sizes ranging from 22 mm to 165 mm
We have the capacity to deliver premium quality forged grinding balls of all sizes ranging from 22 mm to 165 mm (7/8” to 6½” aprox.) and in two grinding balls product lines: LK SAG, for SAG mills, and LK Grind, for ball mills.
Why choose CITICIC Grinding Media :
• Quality Management System certified ISO 9001:2008.
• We use the highest quality bar stock available, made with \"clean steel\" technology.
• Rigidly managed forging process ensuring spherical ball shape.
• High end heat treatment technology, based on the Elecmetal's years of metallurgical experience guaranteeing long wear life
(min. - max.)
(min. - max.)
|HH Series||61||64||58||62||50||Mills with minimal ball to liner impact|
|S Series||58||62||56||60||50||Normal milling operation|
|T Series||56||60||55||60||50||Mills with higher chance of ball to liner impact|
Ball mills ball mill grinding media
• Determination of the recommended size of grinding ball to add to your mill.
• Determination of your mill power draw characteristics, which are closely tied to the nature of the ball charge present in the mill.
• Determination of various characteristics of the ball charge in your mill which are important in terms of its grinding and wear performance.
• A glossary of the terminology and symbols used in this section.